Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015

Happy Valentines Day everybody!

I think Valentines day is my next favorite holiday next to christmas! Its all about love! I love love! haha. I couldn't have had a better Valentines day! Abigal Simbol was baptized by her sweet husband Elme! They are the cutest young couple! ahh i love them so much! So Abigal is 23 and is married to Elmer (him and his whole family are members) they have the cutest little sassiest girl named AJ. Abigal has been an investigator for over 2 years now and always comes to church every Sunday, but hasn't been baptized yet because she doesn't want to hurt her parents and is just worried about going against their will. So a couple of weeks ago we had Elmers mother Mercy present at one of lessons. Little did we know that Mercy's experience with getting baptized was almost exactly the same. She also went against her parents will when she chose to be baptized and get married to President Simbol. The spirit was so strong while she was sharing her experience and bearing her testimony. We were all crying. And Abigal excepted to be baptized on Feb 14!!! I am so excited for their sweet young family! I can't wait to see them go through the temple in a year from now! Ahhh I so happy for them!

This last week as I started The Book of Mormon again I wanted to study more about Joseph Smith and his experience. I am so grateful for him. I can’t wait to see him again and thank him for the translation of the Book of Mormon and all that he did.

Here is a quote that I heard in Relief Society this week that I loved. “To live perfectly is to live happily. To live happily is to grow in spiritual strength towards perfection.” “We will never be alone if we life as we should because our father will always be with us and bless us. He wants us to be successful. He wants us to be happy. He wants us to achieve the good goals we set. He will do his part if we do our part”

Love you all

Sister Dahl

P.S. I am felling 22 J Happy Birthday to Me! Hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment