Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, 2015

Kamusta sa inyo lahat! 

Adjusting to a new area isn't the easiest thing in the world, but It is great because it is teaching me a lot! Yesterday we taught Brother Dennis our investigator who is married to a member here! He is so prepared! And has a baptismal date for the end of April. Part member families are the best! 

We also got to teach our Neighbor Sister Kalen. She is like our mom here! We love her so much! Every night she comes over and talks to us and asks us about our day and gives us food. We introduced to here the Book of Mormon and we were all crying and just hugging each other! She is such a special, happy, and loving person, I am so excited to see her progression.

Also I am going to have to freshin up on my piano skills that I really never had and get my fingers going because I am the new branch ward piano player!!! YAY! haha

Here is a quote that I love that I am learning so much here on the mission! God will not act to make us somthing that we do not choose by our actions to become. Truly he loves us, he neither compels nor abandons us. Rather He helps and guides us. Indeed, the real manifestation of God's love is His commandments." Elder D Todd Christopherson. 

Love you all, God Bless! 

Sister Dahl





No comments:

Post a Comment