Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8, 2015

My heart is so full right now. Tomorrow is another transfer day and i am almost positive that I will be transferring I have almost spent half my mission in Apollo area! I love Apollo ward with all of my heart. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend 7 months of my life with these amazing people! They have truly changed my life. 

So yesterday we taught a lesson with Brother Bong one of my favorite Recent Converts and his sweet wife. We read 3 Nephi 11. I love that chapter. Jesus once said that in Heaven those who are humble will be the ones who are the highest in Heaven. Brother Bong is a great example of that. He can barely read, and he and his family barley get by every week with food. but He is so faithful in the church and when ever we ask him to follow a commandment his response is. "Yes I will do whatever if it is from the Lord"
I look up to him so much. I know he will be one of the highest in Heaven. 

Then there is Sister Comedia! Her baptism is this Friday the 13!!!!! what a perfect day! I am pretty sure I wont be here because of the transfer, so I am so sad. I look up to Sister Comedia so much! She is a young mother with 4 kids. Her husband is gone a lot working so we aren't really able to teach him very often. Sister Comedia is one of those mothers that knows her role as a mother and does her best to fulfill it. She is so patient, loving, humble and kind. I love her so much! I can't wait to be a mother someday! What a noble calling! 

Anyways...love you all so much. I am so blessed to be a missionary. So so blessed! There was a quote that I loved from stake conference this last Sunday! "There are things in life that we may have to give up (or pick up) in order to become more like our Savior, Jesus Christ." I loved that quote! How very true it is!

Sister Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment