Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015

This week has been such a spiritual, mentally, emotionally and physically exhausting week, and because of that I have had so many learning and growing opportunities. Throughout the week I am always thinking about the experience, quote or whatever it is that I will send home in my email. This morning as I was looking over my notes and studying I was reminded or this time of year, The Death and Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Yesterday during the Iba District Conference we had the privilege of hearing from Sister Dahle! I love her so much! She always has the spirit with her! She is always an example of Virtue and goodness. In her talk she asked a question that I have been reflecting about,

"Because of Christs Atonement I can.....?" 

I took some tome to think about this question and answer it for myself!
 Because of Christs Atonement I can do all things! Because of Christs Atonement I can always have a hope! Because of Christs Atonement I can give Hope to others! Because of Christs Atonement I can be forgiven over and over and over again! Because of Christs Atonement I can forgive over and over and over again! Because of Christs Atonement I can always have someone who knows and understands what I am always going through, I can have a Best friend and a Brother! Because of Christs Atonement I Can be a Best friend and Sister! Because of Christs Atonement I can ultimately inherit eternal life and gain exaltation like my perfect Father in Heaven! Because of Christs Atonement I can ultimately help others on their quest in receiving eternal life and gaining exaltation like our Perfect Father in Heaven! 
Sister Dahle also shared some verses in 3 nephi 9 at time that Christ arrives to the Nephite people. In verse 15 he says, "Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with eh Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the father in me; and in me he hath the Father glorified his name." 

I know that my Savior lives! I know that he loves me and I know that he loves everyone!  I love him so much and can't wait to kneel at his feet! And give him thanks for all that he did!

Happy Easter! 

Sister Dahl

District Conference

 A Run to the beach this week


These two little friends, on our way back from our run we saw these two little boys literally walking like that with one arm over the other! ahh so cute! 


This ones for Dad, I thought of you when I saw this bike! 




No comments:

Post a Comment