Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 26, 2014

So this week has been so busy and crazy! Are branch is getting bigger and bigger so it is great! Wednesday specifically was so so busy. we had to host and teach and then help welcome and show around the new sisters. Yay! we have new sisters!! Oh and my companion had an audition for a musical number at the devotional. She made it, so that was really exciting! The highlight of the day was when we were teaching Lalanie, because she committed to baptism!! The gift of tongues was there during that lesson because words were just flowing in my mind that I thought I didn't remember! it was great! We got out flight plans on friday! I can't believe my time here in the MTC is coming to an end! 

This week we did a lot of studying about faith. Faith is power. Faith leads to action. When we let faith lead us to action Heavenly Father will bless us. The biggest thing I am learning while here is how to let the spirit guide me and how to act on those inspirations. If I am not willing to apply principle like faith and listening to the spirit, then how do I expect the people I will teach to do the same. I have to always be the first investigator. 

I am so thankful for my savior Jesus Christ and I know that he lives, He is always there to comfort and help us, always. No matter how little or small our problems may seem, he cares. Hope all is going well. 

Mahal kita

Sister Dahl


No comments:

Post a Comment