Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 31 2014

The Mission is amazing!!!! I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to serve a mission! I looooooooove the Philippines!!!!! It is such an amazing place! I never imagined I would have this much joy! It hasn't been easy, I am learning so much about myself, about others, and about Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and his gospel. My heart is so full! This week I have learned to importance of listening. I am not very good at speaking, and never have been but I have learned that that isn't whats important. Through listening I can communicate more then actually speaking. 
The people here are amazing! I want to cry as I write about them. Seeing all that they sacrifice to be members and to keep the gospel strong here is amazing. They will walk miles to get to church because they know how important it is. They are so inspiring! Thanks for all the prayers and emails. I love you all! This gospel is amazing!!!! Christ is everything, literally! I am so thankful for him, and I know that he lives! Before my mission I would say in my testimony, "I know that Christ lived and he was an example..." It never felt right, because it wasn't right. He didn't just live, He still lives and has a body and spirit! I am so grateful for this knowledge. And want to be like him.

Mahal kita!

Sister Dahl

The Malakas family


 First time doing my laundry and it was a blast! Sister Panal is a pro and helped me

THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!! I can't talking about the food, I could go on for days.We have an investigator who is a chef, he is one of my favorites! 


No comments:

Post a Comment