Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7, 2014

My heart is so full!!!!! I love this place!! I know the lord knows me perfectly because he sent me here!!! I never knew that I would be able to have this much joy and happiness! 
This week has been hard like always but so amazing! There are so many times when I mess up and think of myself, like "why do i have to learn a language it would be so much easier if I could have a easy conversation with people" I think about myself and I become so sad. Then I am reminded of whose name i am wearing and I am representing. Christ. He never thought about himself and what he was going throw. Of course we aren't perfect and we will think about ourselves at times. If there is one valuable lesson that I have learned this week it is turning ourselves out and thinking of others needs first we will always be happier. Contention is not of the spirit. And that includes contention within ourselves. So earlier this week we were getting a ride from someone and my companion was like ITL him. I was to busy thinking about myself and missed out on that opportunity and the rest of the day I lost the spirit. When we don't respond to the spirit we will lose it. 

Fasting is so powerful. Before the mission I hated fasting. But now I want to fast. There is so much power through fasting. The lord works through faith and fasting is faith. One of my favorite investigators Ronald Ducot. Wasn't at sacrament meeting on Sunday and I was so sad because I was specifically fasting for him, and while taking the sacrament I was praying so so so hard that he would show up, just as I lifted my head in walks Ronald with a white shirt and tie on!!!! :) :) :) I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!

The gospel of Jesus Christ is true I know it with all my heart! I love this work! 

mahal kita
Sister Dahl

Our little family at mt summit! 


We love eggs eggs eggs :)

baby baby baby kitten so cute ahhhh. dogs cats are everywhere here. Hate dogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment