Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28, 2014

Wow another week and a new companion!!!! Sister Mencias!! I absolutely love Sister Mencias she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! So usually training lasts for 12 weeks...well this last Tuesday we had transfers and they transferred my trainer and now I got Sister Mencias. Sister Mencias just finished her training and we were in the same zone before so we already knew each other. It was really funny because at the last zone conference I looked at her and thought to myself she is so beautiful and sweet, I hope that I get to be her companion sometime...well Heavenly Father is really listening! This last week has been very challenging because I have had to lead our area and I can hardly speak tagolog!! ahhhh I just continue to tell myself if the Lord trusts me and knows I can do it then I can do it! I know that Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of his children and each are special to him and that is all the knowledge that I really need. It is so amazing to see how much we grow when we are pushed and stretched! This work is definitely work! there is no other word for missionary work than work! I told myself that when I am sitting on my plane looking over the Philippines as I fly out I want to know that I did EVERTHING I could here for the Lord. And then go home and sleep for 2 days straight hahaha

Something that is so unique to the mission is Hellos and goodbyes or sa Tagalog kamusta and kita kitz! I have never realized how much I had goodbyes. But every time I say goodbye to my companions i can't help but think about our sweet Heavenly Father who was willing to say goodbye to each of his children for a time so we could have and opportunity to become like him. Ahh Im crying writing this. I want so badly to bring his children back to him. I love this gospel and I love these people and I love my Saviour Jesus Christ!  My testimony is so simple, but I know with all my heart and mind it is true! This Church is true and like Lehi say's "delicious" 

Mahahl kita

Sister Dahl

Sister Villevilles and I! I love this sweet sister 

My favorite flavor of ice cream these days, cheese and corn hahahaha weird I know but so masarap!!! 

Sister Mencias Yay I love her


I love these beautiful dark people! I feel so so so white all the time. Its so funny because in the stores in america we have all this tanning lotion and stuff and here they have all these products that claim to make you whiter haha. Sister Mencias says that she hates taking pictures with me because she looks so dark haha. I say I look so white haha so funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment