Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5, 2014

I am so happy I feel like my heart might burst! This week has been so great because RONALD DUCUT was baptized!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! Everyone always says that there is someone waiting for just you that only you will be able to help convert. I know Ronald is that person! From the moment that I met Ronald we became friends instantly probably because he loved speaking English so I could actually have a real conversation with him. I know without a doubt that Ronald is going to be a future leader in the church here and I can't wait to go through the temple with him and his wife and children in a year from now! Nothing makes me more happy then seeing a Ronald his wife Eliza and Zack sit next to each other on the couch and talk about how they have family prayer every night! Eliza is a member and has been so patient for so long as Ronald has been meeting with missionaries for 5 years! I could go on forever about his family I love them so much! And am so happy for their future! 

So this week I had a really cool experience reading in Jacob 5! The allegory of the olive tree! SOOOOO AMAZING!!!! I feel in love with this chapter! So I remember when I was about 17 years old and was sitting on the beach in st. agustin florida for a volleyball tournament reading this chapter and kind of thinking it was interesting. I felt the spirit as I read but didn't really understand it fully. As I read this the other day the spirit testified to me how true this allegory is. Everyone go and read and study this chapter! This chapter is 77 verses long and is all about the scattering and gathering of Isreal! The very last sentence of this chapter says "And then cometh the season and the end; and my vineyard will I cause to be burned with fire" I thought wow that's a little harsh, but as I read this line the spirit shot through my whole body mind and heart and testified to me that these words are TRUE!!!! I know through the Holy Ghost that Christ lives and he will come again and I know that the time is right now, the season is now!  Christ is coming! This knowledge burns so true inside of me! As a missionary and Covenant people our job is to declare to the world and prepare the world of his coming. I look forward to the day of his coming with so much excitement.But I also know that Satan also has this knowledge and he will do everything in his power to keep us from not being prepared.

I love the Book of Mormon! I know it is the word of god and those words on the pages will stand as a whiteness against or for us at the judgement bar of God. I absolutely love the great plan of our Heavenly Father, it is truly a magnificent plan for us to become like him. I love the temple and know that the temple is the house of the lord and I know that there are people who have been taught the gospel in the spirit world who are waiting for us and their families to go to the temple to do their work. The Plan of God is so great! And lastly I know that Christ lives and he is CENTRAL to our Heavenly Fathers plan, it is ONLY through and by Christ that we can return and become like him. And I look forward to the day of his Coming, because I know that he will come again in all his Glory! 

I love this work!

Sister Dahl








yummy pork 
yummy chicken feet

No comments:

Post a Comment