Monday, May 11, 2015

April 26, 2015


My heart is so full this week! 
We had transfers this week, so I got a new companion fresh from the beatutiful and great.....NEW ZEALAND! Sister Grant! I love her accent so much! and her! and she is so beautiful!  
On Saturday we had the baptism of Josh Gray (Bambam) he is such a stud! When I first got to Liozon our branch clerk and young men president really wanted us to teach Bambam because he had been continually coming to church for many months. We were a little skeptical to teach him because he is so young (only 12) but felt like he really has potential to be a active strong member here so we continued teaching him. As we have been able to teach bambam my love for him has grown so much as if he were my own son! I know that love that I feel for him is the same love that our Heavenly Father feels for all of us! I loved the way that Bambam prepared himself for his baptism. He wore his best, trimmed his hair, and was at the church early waiting reverently! Because the water was so low he had to be dunked 5 times before he was fully immersed. But he just kept smiling and enduring with each try. Baptism is such a great principle! We FULLY immerse ourselves to show our FULL commitment to follow our Savior Jesus Christ.  Bambam is so special! I am so excited to see his progression in the church, to someday see him serve a mission, and to be a leader here in Liozon! 
I feel so blessed to get to be here in Liozon to work with and witness the strength and faith of these pioneers as they try to strengthen and establish the Lords kingdom here. I love this work and love the Lord! I love all the many gifts that he has given to us, we are so lucky to have a such a loving Heavenly Father and I know that he lives!
Sister Dahl



HAPPY BIRthDAY Stacey!!! this is our cake for you! hahah ignore the
sweaty person holding it hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment