Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 17, 2015

So I am just going to go through some great things that happened this week! 

1. We got to go to Olongapo for follow-up training and got some great instruction from mission president and leaders. President Dahle showed us the talk President Uchtdorf gave at the mission president seminar in 2014. He talked about the Apostle Peter. During Christ ministry peter was one of Christs closes friend. Peter promised that he would never deny Christ, but actually did at Christs trial. Peter had let fear creep in, he feared others more then God. Then after Christ was resurrected and Peter saw the resurrected Christ he became a Fearless missionary for the rest of his life! He feared nothing and no one but God!...because he had seen the resurrected Jesus Christ and he knew that Christ lives! This talk really inspired me! I can't wait to study more a bout peter! 

2. We got to go into so many new homes and visit with people and share them the message of the Gospel.

3. We got to teach this family, but because the family was busy cooking, we ended up teaching their little children while they were preparing their meal. The children melted my heart! We showed them a picture of Jesus and asked "who is this?" one responded "GOD!" the other looked at him as if he was wrong and shouted "PAPA JESUS" When we asked them what Jesus has done for them. the responded, "ibinibigay niya ang pagkain" ( he gives food) we asked what else and the others response was "guli" (vegetables). hahaha so cute!!! 

4. We got to teach one of the most amazing people that I have ever met, Ate Calen! I always look forward to our visits with ate Calen, we love her so much! She is one of the most Christ like people that I have ever met! Whenever we come out from visiting with her! I feel so happy and so excited to keep sharing the gospel! 

I have so much to be thankful for! I know that Christ lives! And I know that this is his work! Have a great week and I love you all!!!! Be Fearless like Peter! 

Sister Dahl


The Dait family! They will be sealed this week!!!

 Nanay Camat! she is the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment