Monday, August 24, 2015

August 16, 2015

Hello family and friends! 

What a beautiful day! This morning we were able to have a p-day in paradise! We visited some nearby falls. Sobrang maganda! I now understand clearly why recreational activities is included in the family proclamation! Very much needed to a happy family and happy house mates on a mission! 

This week we got to teach Brother Alex, his children and Sister Nida the 10 commandments. The Lesson went great! Me and my companion were the happiest when Sister Nida told us that she started reading the Book of Mormon. The Lord is so smart. He really laid things out perfectly so that we have to teach Brother Alex in the house of sister Nida so she has to listen to the lessons. I love teaching them! 

This week I also enjoyed reading about Elder L. Tom Perry. I really really look up to him! I can't wait to meet him someday! I love his example of enthusiasm and had work! How blessed we are to have living prophets and apostles. I know that they can't lead us astray! The Lord really loves us so much! 

Love you all and love being a missionary! 

Sister Dahl

Little Rain! It was his second birthday yesterday! love him so much!

The ablian family was so kind to give us a ride. They are such great members! their faith is so strong!


The Falls 


San Antonio Zone Sisters with the beautiful sister Dahle. We love her




No comments:

Post a Comment