Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 21, 2015

Sorry lots of pics this week! So lately here in the Philippines, it has been very very very rainy! yay I love the rain! Which means that it is planting time! I love watching the whole planting process! But you know what I love even more then then watching the rice fields go up, My dear sweet companion! Everyday this sweet sister amazes me! She has heart of gold! I am so lucky! Sorry this email is so short! Love you all and love the Lord! 

Sister Dahl

Oh and Happy Fathers day to all of you out there! Fathers are amazing! My father is amazing! He too is a man with a heart full of gold! 




Ruvic and with Brother and Sister Dait! They are amazing members here in Liozon. 



I just can't get enough of these carabow, I really love them!! 



don't tell sister dahle we are standing in stagnant water...she wouldn't be very happy...very very very dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment