Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 7, 2015

What a great week!! Another transfer and a new companion! Sister Zaballero from Cagayan De Oro is my new companion! She had had many trials in her life, that have shaped her into such an amazing person. I am constantly amazed by her strength kindness and testimony. I will learn so much from her and that makes me so excited!

Yesterday was such a great day for us, however it didn't start off that way. After church pretty much all of our appointments fell through so we were just walking around and trying to find people to teach. We ended up walking by a members house here in Liozon, Sister Rina. Sister Rina had just gotten back from dropping her husband off at the Manila airport. He will be working abroad for 4 years to support their family. We got to play with her kids and sit down and talk with her. The spirit was so strong as we visited for her. I was so strengthened by her faith and testimony as she bore her testimony to us. Heavenly Father had really guided us to her and the time that she had really needed it.

Then we went and visited Sister Jema. Sister Jema is an investigator. Yesterday was her first time going to church. And she loved it! It was fast and testimony meeting and even she being investigator really wanted to get up and bare her testimony. The Lord really blessed her because she had courage to go to church for the first time. 

As a missionary there is no greater joy then seeing the gospel bringing a light and joy into people lives. The Gospel of Jesus Christ really does change people!! I love missionary work! I know that that this work truly is the work of Christ and I know that he lives!! 

Love all you so much! 

Sister Dahl

This is a Carabao. It is so hard working obedient and humble. I want to be like a carabao. We see them everyday, they inspire me!!!


Nanay ping! she is 89 and so strong! she raised a family of 10 kids! she also inspires me, I want to be like nanay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment