Sunday, September 6, 2015

August 30, 2015

Hello Family and Friends!

Wow what a week! Another transfer has come and gone. I am now companions with the great Sister Gibbs from the hills of Colorado. This Sister loves to run so that makes me smile. He have started going alongside the beach every morning! I know, I have the best area! :) 

Other than the beautiful runs on the beach this week has been a lot of chaos. I am actually grateful for the chaos, I am learning how to work through the chaos without letting the chaos work on me, its kind of fun. Something that president Dahle loves stating is how putting chaos into order is the work of Gods! I like that! I am forever grateful for my mission because it has taught me how to truly pray! I love prayer. I love love love speaking with my Heavenly Father! There is no greater remedy or medicine then getting down on my knees and speaking with my perfect all knowing Heavenly Father. I know that he knows each one of our hearts, he knows us so perfectly!
 
Love you all so much! Have a fantastic week!

Sister Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment