Thursday, December 3, 2015

November 23, 2014

Okay so some highlights from this week! 

First off we had 13 investigators at sacrament meeting! So that was great! t's fate becasue it is both mine and Sister Mencias favorite number! yay go number 13!

One of our investigators is Ray Bernardo! What a great guy!! I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father guided me and sis Mencias to him. So one day we were doing some finding, our favorite thing to do! And we found Ray clear back in tucked away in some neighborhood. We taught him a short message and got his number. We weren't really planing on going back to him after teaching him unless he contacted us. But every Saturday night we will text all of our investigators and remind them about church. 2 Weeks later Ray came to church. We taught him again that week and the spirit was so strong. He understood everything. The other day we taught him the word of wisdom right after he just had a smoke. When we asked him if he would follow the word of wisdom his response was. "of course if its what God want" ahh i love this man so much! He gave us all of his packs of cigarettes right then and there. I look up to him so much! He reminds me off the Anti-nephi-lehis that buried their weapons of war, once they found out about the gospel.

And lastly I love love love the Book of Mormon. I know with all my heart that this book is the word of god! Everytime I read form this book my questions and concerns are answered. It always heals my heart.I can't wait to meet the many people in the Book of Mormon like Ammon. What a talented missionary and person, I love his story! This week has been hard for me and I found that I have been focusing a lot on what I don't know or the hard things in life and the mission, but the words of Ammon in Alma 26 helped me so much, "my brothers and my brethren behold I say unto you, how great reason have we to rejoice; for could we have supposed when we started form the land of Zerahelmla that God would have granted unto us such great blessings? And now I ask, what great blessings have he bestowed upon us? Can ye tell??" Ammon goes on to tell about his missionary experience, the ups and the downs. So thankful for that man! 

Anyways I know the church is True! I love it! I know the Book of Mormon is true, I love it! And I know Christ lives! I really have so many reasons to Rejoice!

mahal ko kayo!

Sister Dahl

balut time!!!! finally i did it! i have been putting it off forever! It tastes like a mixture of egg and chicken, maybe because it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment