Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 7, 2014

MY Family Hello hello hello! Love you all so so so so much!!!!! Thanks for all you love and support! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! 

So this week has been another great week. I am so thankful for all the lessons that being on a mission teaches and for all of the members and leaders here in Apollo ward. I am also so thankful for all the people that we get to teach everyday! Me and Sister Mencias have been so blessed to be able to teach many potential Melkezidic Priesthood holders. Tatay Jimmy, Tatay Chris, Brother Conrad( love love brother condrad. he will always come to church with his book of mormon prepared to learn, even though he sleeps through sacrament meeting, at least he is trying hahaha such a hard working guy), Brother Ray, Brother Jerrico and many others. Most of these men actually all of them are working on overcoming smoking addictions. They all amaze me so much. As we get to teach people about the Word of Wisdom I am always reminded of how thankful I am that Heavenly Father has given us this commandment. Commandments are from God because he loves us! 

I love you all and love this Mission so much! Pray for the your brothers and sisters here in the the Philippines everyday! 

Mahal ko kayo

Sister Dahl

I have been needing to get a picture of our ride for so long. Everyday we get to ride in these little trics. I remember the first day I was like "wait what....I am supposed to fit in that...???) You will be so amazed at how many people they can pack in  these things. Love them! 

Sis Mencias! We love each other! Best Friend Forever love this Sister with all my heart! 

Selflie number 80 with the kidos :) love them

No comments:

Post a Comment