Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 30, 2014

Hello family and friends!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving! Wow I am so thankful! so thankful to be on a mission and learning so much! It is so amazing! Words can not express! I am so thankful to be here in Apollo ward and area! I love this place with all my heart and when I think about the day that I might be transferred, my heart starts to ach, it hurts because I have fallen in love with the people here so much!

I am so thankful for this gospel! We are so blessed! Are Heavenly Father is so caring and giving, I am so thankful for him. As I learn more and more about him and his Son Jesus Christ, my heart and mind are filled with so much thanks for the many opportunities that they give us and especially the opportunity to be here on earth! ahh I am so blessed! WE are so blessed to have a living prophet and scriptures and the Word of God! I really wonder how dark and hard it would have been to live during the great apostasy! I am so thankful for the prophet Joseph Smith! Praise his name for all the work he did to restore Christs gospel again on the earth today! 

I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ! What great confidence our Heavenly Father had in him to put all of his work and his glory on the shoulders of his Son. Christ did it!!! He overcame everything! I can't wait to fall down at his feet and praise him for his life, his gospel and his atonement! Praise his name!!! 

Thanks so much Stacey bow bacey for sending the Shirt with Philippines 4:13 on it! "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me!" I have always loved this scripture, but as I had the chance to really strive everyday to represent Christ I have come to love this scripture so much more! Christ truly is strength! Because he did it, we too can do it! 

Love you all so much! :) :) :) :)

Sister Dahl


Adreal and me by our own little chirstmas tree! 
love these kids so much ahhh


this little boy ahh I want to just pinch his cheeks so hard everytime we go to his house. ahh I love him so much. So happy :) 
Fish so yummy



No comments:

Post a Comment