Sunday, December 6, 2015

February 1, 2015



kamusta lahat!

Another transfer in Apollo and a new companion! Sister Pati-on! Sister Pati-on is such a diligent and hard working missionary! I am so excited to work with her! 

So lets see this last week we had the Baptism of Brother Jimmy and Brother Carlito (Bong). These men are so great! I look up to their commitment and sacrifices they have had to make in order to be baptized. Everytime someone gets baptized they have to sacrifice something, wether it is smoking, their time, their popularity with others. I love that Heavenly Father askes us to give up things for him. If he doesn't askes us to give up something then we will never grow to become like him. Just like how the Book of Mormon starts. Lehi is asked to give up his home and all his posessions to follow the Lord. ahh love it so much!!! So Brother Carlito melts my heart evertime we teach him. He is about 60 years old and is married and has 3 kids. He wants his family so badly to come to church with him so they can be sealed in the Temple. I am so excited for him. Another thing that I admire about Brother Carlito is his willingness to obey every commandment from the Lord, especially tithing. He doesn't make a lot and him and his family are barely getting by, but he faithfully paid his tithing even before he was baptized because "it is for the Lord" ahh I look up to him so much. 

Also some other great news... Abigal excepted a baptismal invitation for Feb 14!!! We have been teaching her for so long now and yesterday the spirit was so strong in our lesson and she couldnt say no! love that sister so much. I will write more about her another time. 

The mission is amazing i love this work. 

Love you all so much

Sister Dahl






hey what are you cooking???
dog. 
wait what???
dooog. 
ahhhh no way! 
my first encounter with dog. I was very intrigued 

No comments:

Post a Comment